Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Storage Idea For Bling (Or Other Embellishments)

If you follow me on Pinterest then you've already seen this clever storage idea in action. Lately, I've been doing some research (you can call spending hours browsing around Pinterest "research", right?!) on storage solutions for small spaces. When I saw this idea over on the Bella Blvd blog I knew I had to try it. Not only did I think it would be the perfect way to store my bling and enamel dots, but it would also put some of my old wedding decor to good use.

At our wedding, we bought white frames from IKEA and used them as table markers -


That photo was taken by our fabulous wedding photographer, Mikaela Ruth Photography. The frames, which were $1 each, made great little table markers but I didn't have any use for them once the wedding was over. By removing the plastic sheet in the centre and adding a binder ring around the top, I was able to turn it into a perfect storage device for my bling, pearls and enamel dots! 


It now sits on my desk, easily accessible. You can check out the original Bella Blvd post here. They had some other great storage ideas as well. 

How do YOU store your bling and enamel dots? I would love to hear your organization tips & see photos of your space, so please feel free to link up below!

Last but not least - Skyline Paperie is now on Facebook! Woot. You can "like" the page here to get all of the updates for the blog, the shop and just general creative chatter. I promise to try my best not to fill up your timeline with random posts ;-)


1 comment :

  1. Such a clever idea although I'd probably need the whole ikea stock to store my bling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo